Our Book Fair runs from Monday, October 24th through Friday, October 28thand will be open during the Monster Mash on Thursday from 5-7pm!
Please check out the Sign Up Genius if you are able to help out at the Book Fair
Buy your books this week for Read-A-Thon which runs from Nov 1 through Nov 6th
The PTA is always looking for volunteers, please fill out the form if you can help in any way
Roosevelt Elementary Upcoming Events:
Check the 2022-2023 Boise School District Student Calendar for important dates
Roosevelt Elementary PTA Coordinator
Beth Vawter 208-318-3938
1. Update your family contact information
2. Update your preferences for Roosevelt's PTA directory
Food and Nutrition
Breakfast will be served from 8:15-8:45 each morning for students who would like to eat in the cafeteria before school.
In order to make sure we have your most current contact information, please take a few minutes to update your Infinite Campus account. Additionally, a 1 to 1 Device Responsible Use Agreement and Permission Form, non refundable device damage deposit, and health information will need to be collected. Directions are below:
Parent Annual Infinite Campus Update Instructions
- Log into your Parent Portal account. If you do not know your username and password, please contact the Registrar or Administrative Assistant at your student’s school for help.
- Once logged in, click on ‘More’ on the Index, then on ‘Annual Update’.
- This will open a new tab listing the student’s information. Click ‘Begin’
- Verify your address, contact information and emergency contacts.
- Lastly, verify all of the information for your student including your technology authorizations.
- 1 to 1 Device Responsible Use Agreement and Permission Form
- 1 to 1 Device Responsible Use and Non-Refundable Damage Deposit (optional)
- Once all is saved successfully, submit.
Annual Notification Regarding Public Release of Student Directory Information
The Boise School District complies with federal law (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) as it relates to the release of student directory information to the public. To learn more, visit www.boiseschools.org, and go to Parents & Patrons > Parent Information > FERPA Form. You may also pick up a FERPA form at your school, or call the Clerk of the Board at 854-4123 to obtain a copy of the FERPA form.
We are all looking forward to a fabulous year. Thank you for sharing your children with us!
Jennifer Combs, Principal
Don't forget these two simple ways to support the Roosevelt PTA...
How it works:
Buy gift cards at face value
Earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy
Use gift cards at full value for your everyday purchases
Create an account on the RaiseRight app or at ShopWithScrip.com using our organization’s
enrollment code: D3B5C9E875186
Seamlessly check out by securely paying online with a linked bank account or credit card.
Turn on Smile in your Amazon account and name
"Roosevelt PTA" in Boise, ID
for Reminders and announcements follow:
Instagram: @RooseveltBoisePTA (PTA updates) and @RooseveltRaidersBoise (faculty updates)