Through fundraising, the Roosevelt PTA is able to pay the salary of our art teacher who is in the classrooms bi-weekly. The PTA also helps our teachers with trainings and helps the school purchase technology, software programs, and materials that are not funded through their budget.
This year we are raising money for ...
We want to help you find the best way, or ways, to make your personal contribution to the Roosevelt Community. It is possible for everyone to help support the PTA in its mission through contributions large or small, monetary or not. Together we can make a difference!
*A note about financial contributions:
- All monetary contributions to PTA fundraising events go directly into the PTA General Fund and are distributed throughout the budget categories to be used the following year. This ensures the allocation of funds is handled through a transparent democratic business process. At the end of each school year, the budget categories are reviewed and any proposed changes must be approved through a vote.
- There may be other fundraisers independent of the PTA throughout the year working towards a specific cause. Examples of these may be, a 3rd-grade class holding a bake sale to raise money to buy two additional ipads for their classroom or the 6th-grade classes selling pizzas to earn money for MOSS (McCall Outdoor Science School).
- If you want to make a contribution and have it go to a specific classroom, teacher, or purpose during the current school year it is suggested you make your contribution through The Boise Education Foundation.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Shop AmazonSmiles when you buy off Amazon (https://smile.amazon.com/)
- Eating out or attending Roosevelt Family Nights
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Attending/participating in PTA sponsored events such as Back-to-School Concert, Monster Mash, Read-A-Thon, and/or Spring Fling
- Check with your business and see if they participate in a Donation Matching Program
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Your Roosevelt PTA
The mission of The Roosevelt Elementary PTA is to enhance the educational experience of our students by fostering a positive relationship between our school, home, and community. Through fundraising and volunteer efforts, the PTA provides resources to students and staff that complement those provided by the Boise School District.More